Job description / Role
Head of Business Development - Facilities Management – Service Provider
Our client is an established UAE based Facilities Management company who deliver hard and soft services through a large blue collar work force. They have a number of excellent clients in the UAE and they are seeking a Head of Business Development to join their Dubai based team.
Candidates should be experienced in all aspects of the BD and Bid process including:
• The generation and identification of business leads
• Approaching clients to arrange F2F meetings and presentations
• Be able to conduct quality presentations to showcase the services and capabilities of the company
• Be able to identify solutions for the client in terms of scope of work and service levels
• Be able to run and manage the bid process, including accurate estimation and pricing
• Be able to create accurate and professional (tender) documents for tender submittal
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role, within a company that has aspirations of becoming one of the leading FM companies in the UAE. In return our client will pay a competitive base salary, car and family benefits package.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Business Development Manager - Corporate Services
Sales Manager - Company Formation
Senior Business Development Manager - MENA
Irwin & Dow
Regional Business Development Manager - Access Control
Head of Business Development & Marketing
Irwin & Dow