Job description / Role
Head of Business Development & Marketing - Middle East
We're pleased to be representing our client, an international law firm with a prolific history within the Middle East, as they search for a Business Development & Marketing Head in the Middle East.
Based in the Dubai office, the successful BDM professional will manage a team of 7 hold the responsibility of driving campaigns and product delivery across the region. Additionally, this person will work closely with the UK offices to maintain consistent and effective strategy.
Further responsibilities will include:
* Engaging with key Partners and stakeholders across the region to augment business opportunities;
* Provide strong and supportive leadership to your regional team;
* Mentor and advocate BDM practices across all offices;
* Manage workflow delegation and project implementation including in depth campaigns, proposals, and brand building;
* Oversee the BDM budget.
Culture & Benefits:
An equal-opportunity employer, our client invests in it's staff by providing a flexible, respectful, and supportive environment. The firm is known for being a global leader of quality and comprehensive service, with multiple lawyers recognised as Elite Leading Individuals in The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa 2020 edition.
* Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* A comprehensive background in Business Development & Marketing with demonstrated high level leadership, people, and project management experience;
* A history of successfully working with Partners and Executive BD professionals to implement and maintain BDM practices;
* Outstanding communication, relationship management, and account management skills;
* A strong track record of revenue generation;
* A commercial approach with an appreciation of data-driven marketing;
* CIM or similar Marketing qualification is desirable;
* An energetic, proactive professional who is able to travel to regional offices.
If you feel that you meet the requirements we would like to hear from you. Apply now!
Due to the volume of interest successful applicants will be contacted directly.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.
Head of Business Development & Marketing
Irwin & Dow
Head of Business Development and Marketing - Legal
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
General Manager - Consumer
Group Marketing Manager