Job description / Role
Head of Business - Al Ain Finance P.J.S.C
• As a member of the senior management team will be a key contributor to the overall strategy and leadership.
• Will be responsible for budget ensuring maximum ROI.
• Detailing customer experience design and delivery.
• Define key metrics and goals for Commercial team; lead efforts to meet and exceed goals and deliverables, and drive continuous process improvement.
• Accountable for introducing and implement a strategy for campaigns that continually delivers improvement in open rates and lead generation.
• Secure stakeholder engagement and buy in to ‘above the line’ activity in order to increase product and brand awareness in SME sector.
• Target the Factoring accounts through a unique sales methodology which meets the commercial banking of the customer.
• Accountable for Client Management, Compliance, Risk Management, etc. in respect of each Factoring customer under his team’s responsibility.
• Good knowledge of Receivables Finance products, client management, KYC/Compliance requirements.
• The Jobholder will report to the Managing Director.
• The Jobholder will represent the company externally to prospect and AAF’s customer.
• A graduate with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Banking, finance or any other relevant discipline.
• Post-Graduation in Marketing or Finance will be added advantage
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in Banking and Finance industry of which at least 5 years in a similar role in the UAE.
• Excellent Customer Management & People Management skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Good commercial and business awareness
• Strong verbal and Numerical abilities
• Sales driven individual keen to exceed assigned sales target
• Able to network effectively and build contacts
• Negotiation skills
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.