Job description / Role
The position will manage the university communications activities. In fulfilling this role, the candidate will develop communication plans and deliver communication activities, track and analyze their performance while ensuring that the overall communication objectives of the University are met.
• In charge to deliver solid brand communication plan that support and echo strategic goals and communicate core brand values both internally and externally in a manner that resonates with all stakeholders and sells brand value.
• Direct University digital communications channels including JU website, newsletter, Facebook, Twitter and other social media production
• Direct the communication projects including campaigns, collaterals and promotional items productions, exhibitions and events.
• Collaborate closely with the head of Enrolment in order to achieve specific enrolment goals.
• Develop and foster strong network and relations across all stakeholders to ensure articulation of the University's desired image and position in the UAE.
• Establish internal and external communications plan that positively affects employees’ and students’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of strong connection to the University.
• Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching enrollment targets.
• Develop and implement of public relations plans, drafting and issuing media releases.
• Direct regular internal communication about the University vision, mission, strategy, image, and growth plans after approval from top management.
• Coordinate with all departments to gain a clear understanding of each group's needs, foster teamwork, and improve the communication flow.
• Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of communications programs that will enhance the University’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
• Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience with progressive responsibility in digital communications.
• Demonstrated experience to develop communication plans, media communications and relations, and print production.
• Ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders, and strong organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of media channels and social network and the capacity to utilize them effectively in an educational environment as part of marketing.
• Team leadership and budget administration experience.
• Arabic Language is essential.
The position demands a strong team leadership skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; effective management and organizational skills; the ability to work independently, attend to multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines; experience and knowledge in social media, PR, media relations and articulation of effective communication channels is a must.
About the Company
JUMEIRA University, a private higher education institute, prepares students for professional careers in Business, Education, Health science, Islamic and Arabic Studies. Our core learning values are founded on Educational Excellence, Equal Learning Opportunities and preserving the traditions of our community. We provide cutting edge technology facilities, option to study in English and Arabic and provide separate teaching and recreational facilities for both male and female students. We offer accredited bachelor programs in Business and Islamic Studies. Our bachelor programs in Health Science, Education and Arabic studies are under accreditation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Marketing Manager - Dental or Healthcare
Digital Marketing Manager