Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working with a lean and diverse investment company based in Singapore and Dubai. The group invests in the emerging and frontier markets in Asia and the developed markets of the UK and Europe in the following key industry's; metals and mining, infrastructure, commodities, hospitality and real estate
* Acts as advisor on a variety of legal matters, including coordinating with external counsel
* Analyse and summarize complicated legal documents, including contracts, and suggesting modifications to those documents
* Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for the company
* Guide the company and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
* Reviews legal data and advises organization on appropriate legal action to be taken
* Researches laws, anticipates and guards company against legal risks
* Prepare legal documents, policies and contracts, accurately and in a timely manner
* Participate in company audits to ensure full compliance to all local, state and federal laws
* Develop internal and external messages related to disputes, legal issues and media inquiries
* Perform due diligence in legal matters concerning contracts, agreements, and mergers and acquisitions
* Stay inform about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties
* Represent organization in legal proceedings
* Directs internal and external counsel performing litigation on the company's behalf
* Manage, direct, motivate and drive a fully functional Legal and Compliance department.
* Give expert and timely counsel to the CEO, Executive Committee, and senior management for a variety of legal matters as required.
* Liaise with external parties such as judicial authorities, regulators, police, external counsel, clients, Public Prosecution and other law enforcement agencies on behalf of the company.
* Implement and control of a company- wide risk management system for monitoring regulatory compliance
* Minimum of 8 years PQE, at least 5 years of legal exposure to the legal system in the UAE and UK
* Must have experience working in Legal function in freezone authority
* Must be qualified a qualified solicitor in the UK or comparable jurisdiction.
* Strong experience in English Law contracts.
Salary and Benefits
45,000 AED a month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies