Job description / Role
Robert Half are exclusively working with multinational professional services firm headquartered in Europe. The independent group provides accounting, tax, HR and payroll services to businesses operating on an international scale.
* This is a key role working with and under the supervision of the Head of Legal - Middle East,
* Responsible for the administration of internal documents, and delivery of external documents for corporate service clients.
* Working with and under the supervision of Head of Legal - Middle East, as part of a regional legal function in a global business.
* To act as first point of contact for all legal requests relating the delivery of all service lines.
* Assist with filing, records maintenance, precedent maintenance, conducting legal research, managing key date calendars and safeguarding business interests in processes
* The ideal candidate will be a passionate and enthusiastic individual, able to work in dynamic role requiring a solution driven approach.
* The candidate will have 2 years previous experience in a similar role and demonstrate knowledge of application of company's law in the UAE, Qatar, DIFC and ADGM.
* Knowledge of common law and experience in common law as well as civil law is a distinct advantage.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and being an organized, self-motivated and efficient administrator is essential to succeed in this positions.
30,000 AED a month
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.