Job description / Role
• Responsible for the management and operations of the bank's Contact Center to achieve the targeted service standards & key performance indicators.
• Responsible to set-up strategies and develop, promote the Contact Center to make it customers' preferred delivery channel by adapting latest technologies, highest quality service, well-trained professional staff and follow the best industry practices.
• Establish and manage CBD Contact Center and support other e-channels to reduce cost and support Bank's profitability.
• Setting-up strategies, planning, organizing, costing all related Contact Center requirements to meet the forecasted growth of the Contact Center services, systems and staff.
• Delivery of Contact Center Key performance indictors & Service Level components targets.
• Ensures full functioning 24/7 inbound Teams with high efficiency and service quality in dealing with incoming calls and provide customers with high quality personalized service. Minimize abandoned calls and Wait time.
• Operational management, which includes staff scheduling, calls forecasting, capacity planning, floor management and crisis management.
• People management, which include hiring, training, JDs, objectives setting, quarterly reviews, annual appraisals, performance management, career growth planning, motivation, counselling, coaching, regular staff meetings.
• Administering and monitoring all Contact Center systems, applications, reports, processes, and services, taking appropriate decisions as and when required.
• Managing Tele-sales unit which is responsible for selling and cross-selling Bank's products and services to enhance Bank's profitability. Supports branches and mobile sales team in achieving their financial targets by initiating sales leads for interested and eligible customers and continuously conduct special sales and marketing campaigns for different products and services.
• Managing CBD Customers' Feedback Unit CFU, responsible for maintaining CBDs Customers' Feedback Unit in an optimum and efficient central point of communication between consumers and the Bank, and implement a flow of set processes and mechanisms to route complaints through the Unit to intended service providers and stakeholders.
• Monitor & check the overall integrity of data input of customers' inquires, requests & complaints by Contact Center and CFU staff, ensuring quality is managed and inflow/outflow of service requests & complaints are managed effectively. Ensure staff adheres to the correct processes applicable for each customers' case according to the empowerment matrix within the specified TAT.
• Design indicative parameters and early warning signs for potential exiting clients. Monitor the quality of interaction between Customers' Feedback Unit and other HO associated departments like Retention and Market Intelligence Units.
• Support and coordinate with different departments and branches to handle any request, issue, problem or any new service/project launch & adhere to SLA as per customer/ suppler chain.
• Participate and support all e-channels and other new projects and initiatives related to Contact Center and Consumer Banking like IVR, CRM modules, mobile banking, Online banking, CBD web-site\u2026 which leads to satisfy customers and reduce cost and support Bank's profitability
• Managing CBD Cards Authorisation & Fraud Unit. The main objective is providing 24/7 authorization services for credit and debit cards customers along with continuous online monitoring of cards fraud reports to reduce risk and financial loss to the bank and customers
• Handling other requests like changing country blocking code based on fraud trend, amendment of daily ATM usage and withdrawal limits, temporary Bonuses against payments or as per special approval from senior management.
• Checking EOD "Issuer Decline Report and Reasons" and "Issuer Decline Logs" and take the necessary action as per set process.
• Checking SMS EOD Log to ensure messages are sent successfully and take action on all Failed SMS. Execute VIP Declines report (via BOS) to ensure necessary action have been taken. Check "Daily backup of FALCON report "Number Of Accounts Affected By Each Rule"
• Create and manage VIP Customers unit (Elite) to provide 24/7 special service for CBD high net worth customers on dedicated toll free line.
• Conduct on-going outbound campaigns to capture customers' correct and updated information and other personal data and make them available in bank's systems. Supporting other e-channels like ATM, Online Banking and Mobile Banking in receiving customers' information updates, contact them for validation and confirmation and proceed in updating customers' data and information
• Degree in Business Administration
• 8 years of banking experience with 3-4 years' experience managing Call Centres, Sales and Service at branches or Head Office level.
• Good understanding of banking concepts, operations, procedures, regulatory and legal aspects
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||28 Dec|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Team Leader - Corporate Operations - UAE National
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Client Relationship Officer
SFM Corporate Services