Job description / Role
As a Head of Content, you will be responsible for leading and managing digital design, and video production to deliver creative and unique content.
Market leading E-Learning provider based in Dubai. The business has grown year-on-year and has had a global impact on online learning.
* Lead and manage the design and video production, maximizing performance, alignment, and capability.
* Ensure continual improvement to the content production processes to help continues growth and product development
* Using Creative and analytical skills to guide teams and to educate through animations and extract the essence of design experts
* Help write complex topics in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
* Offer strategic insights to help inform decision-making across the organization working with Team Leads to turn insights and strategy into actions.
* Act as a Business Partner to the Executive Level
This is an opportunity to have ownership and direct impact.
* Ideally you will come from publishing house, news agency or similar business that produce complex topics
* Will have Creative Direction experience, translating ideas to compelling content
* Will have content strategy experience, ideally B2B
* Must be an excellent writer and communicator
* Must have leadership experience and managing hybrid or remote teams
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.