Job description / Role
* Plan and manage content development and implementation of social media communication activities and services
* Lead the development of content for the Group online social media platforms to maximize reach, and ensure the Group's image, brand and reputation is well communicated and visible to all internal and external stakeholders.
* Leading holding Group
* Global brand
* Lead the development of content for Group online social media platforms to maximize reach, and ensure the Group's image, brand and reputation is well communicated and visible to all internal and external stakeholders.
* Ensure social media execution is consistent, completed to a high standard on a regular basis and is in line with Group Corporate Communications Strategy and guidelines.
* Associate with the appropriate internal stakeholders to implement social media communication strategy, ensuring both functionality and content requirements are addressed.
* Liaise and provide content with external social media influencers on all major group announcements ensuring key messages are shared and influencers are briefed in a timely manner.
* Lead the analysis, development and delivery of new functionalities and enhancements to social media services in order to optimize communication and enhance stakeholder engagement across group platforms.
* Provide social media communications related counsel to business and corporate functions, Group Companies and assets, as deemed necessary, in order to develop and oversees the execution of external relations integrated communications plans. Provide technical guidance and interventions for business and corporate functions in order to optimize and manage a wide-range of social media applications and platforms that support in meeting business objectives.
* Conduct research including analyses of user behavior, and participate in the assessments in order to convey research insights to the relevant internal stakeholder (Business/ Corporate Functions).
* This is an opportunity to have high impact
* Attractive package
* Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Digital Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
* Wealth of experience, in progressive and senior-level roles in corporate communications. Preferably experience in a large-scale organization with complex and multi-sectorial business operations or experience working in various industries.
* Must have managerial / supervisory experience
* Strong knowledge of digital and social media communication strategy development and implementation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.