Job description / Role
* Lead planning, budgeting and forecasting process in close co-operation with business unit teams
* Assist the CEO and President Finance with strategic planning (5 years/10 years) and monitor financial performance trends
* Provide comprehensive reporting of results and analysis to support key management decisions
* Analyze key performance trends and provide analytical insights to top management to continuously improve financial performance of the entire business portfolio
* Research, monitor and report key economic indicators that are relevant for respective businesses
* Work with business management to define balanced score card related key operational metrics and targets to measure performance of businesses
* Lead executive management performance incentives target setting and annual result process
* Support central functions with planning, forecasting and expense management
* Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting and modeling tools
* Work closely with IT to develop and implement systems, processes, and reports that enhance the quality and availability of financial information and operational metrics
* Develop and monitor balance sheet and cash flow projections
* Work closely with the accounting function to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial management reports
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
* At least 5-8 years career progression in financial positions of increasing management responsibility with leading multi-billion-dollar companies
* Experience in multiple industries preferred; retail, manufacturing, FMCG and contracting experience highly valued
* Well-developed and proven analytical skills including business planning, financial analysis and business reporting
* Advanced financial modeling and research capabilities
* Strong experience in process improvement and optimizing the use of information systems, experience in Hyperion will be an advantage
* Ability to communicate findings in a clear and concise way
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and deadlines, exposure to Middle Eastern cultures would be an advantage
* Strong team, exceptional work ethics
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to collaborate with people from all levels of the organization
* Executive presence; experienced at presenting/interacting at CEO level; confident to put a contrarian view at the executive table.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field; MBA is a plus
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.