Job description / Role
Our company is driven to find the next big thing, and we’re hoping that can include you, as our head of creative. Leading a team of creative minds, the right Head of Creative will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients.
We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone that can inspire others, taking our creative to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Objectives of this Role:
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, social, and digital campaigns collateral
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8 years of related experience with 5+ years of creative direction in agency a setting
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print
- Proven experience with concept development
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Master’s degree in marketing or business
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction
About the Company
Established since 2005; we have provided online and digital marketing services to hundreds of high profile clients throughout the region, ensuring high-level website design and development, search engine marketing and optimization, mobile marketing, online marketing, digital consultancy and social media / Facebook application development.
Unlike other technology companies in the region, our entire team is located in a single office in Dubai with a zero-outsourcing policy that continues to separate the business from any competitors by offering unmatched service levels from a vastly experienced team of experts.
We play an active role in bridging the technology gap by offering clear and tangible solutions for Agencies wanting to offer their online and mobile marketing to clients. We pride ourselves in supporting other businesses.