Job description / Role
As the Head of content, you will have complete creative freedom to design and implement content for all brand campaigns, in store visual merchandising, social media and internal communications.
Client is a luxury jewellery brand with multiple stores across the Middle East.
• Design all content marketing strategies
• Develop creative concept for campaigns, product launches, VM and offline media
• Manage teams and studios
• Collaborate with design and writing teams
• Gather customer insights to generate new ideas on how to increase customer engagement
• Proven track record creating content for a luxury retail brand
• Editorial mindset
• Project management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
• Managerial skills
• Understanding of the luxury jewellery market within the Middle east to be able to predict trends
• Ideally a background in photography
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.