Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a highly successful retailer in the Middle East seeking for a Head of Customer Experience (CX) to lead their team in Dubai. If you see yourself working for an agile and dynamic environment, then we highly encourage you to apply.
As Head of Customer Experience (CX), your will:
- Design product vision and roadmap for assigned business unit
- Provide expertise throughout the entire user experience design development
- Enhance existing user platforms across multiple digital channels
- Work with key internal and external teams in the planning and execution of digital product roadmaps
- Drive innovation and an engaged culture by developing, mentoring and leading a team that is aligned with achieving operational excellence- Gather key insights / identify success factors and turn them into enhancement recommendations
- Lead, mentor, and manage the team in delivering optimum user experience
- Keep abreast of latest market trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Marketing, Design or any relevant field
- Must have at least 10 years’ relevant experience for a retail business
- Proven track record in customer experience strategy, customer lifecycle management, customer retention, project management, and team leadership
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end digital product design and leading a CX design team
- Extensive experience in an agile environment handling multiple projects
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Arabic (an advantage)
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with family benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply online with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.