Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions has partnered with an extremely successful telecommunications company in the region who is looking to hire a Head of CVM. The objective of our client is to be one of the most admired and respected telecommunications brands in the Gulf region. As a Head of Customer Value Management, you will be responsible for the growth and expansion of the business as well as creating customer value during the lifetime of the existing customers by understanding the customer’s overall needs and matching those to the products/services that are offered.
- Grow the value of the in-life revenue and loyalty of the customer base.
- Lead in the design, implementation and execution of all BTL campaigns via multiple channels to achieve revenue targets.
- Lead and direct execution of all CVM initiatives and campaigns to ensure the highest level of profits from areas, products or team controlled are generated.
- Develop base management strategy and implementation of activities across all segments for customer revenue enhancement, base retention and churn control.
- Monitor and ensure all campaigns developed by CVM Prepaid/Postpaid campaigns are reliably executed in systems and other customer touch points.
- Develop statistical models to identify micro segments, social networks, propensity to buy and propensity to churn.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities related to CVM as designated by the CMO.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar.
- 15 years + of professional Marketing experience ideally within the telecommunications industry and at least the last 5 years in a senior management role.
- Strong experience in customer experience and journey, churn retention, campaign management and customer life-cycle management.
- Experience working in a location with a large target audience a plus.
- Strong commercial acumen (P&L, Budgeting)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Director of Loyalty, CRM & Partner Marketing
Head of Marketing
TGC Consulting Middle East
HR Source Consulting