Job description / Role
Head of Cyber Security is required to join an organisation that have a high energy approach in a fast paced environment. This is for a technology driven business that operate online and need to increase their maturity level. You will still need to hold that technical edge to your role, especially as you will be experience of working with a wide range of attacks and have excellent software development awareness involved in talks and meetings with Product Owners and Platform Leads.
This role would suit someone who has worked in a non-traditional environment and/or previously worked in at least one start up as you will understand the approach my client is looking for.
Responsibilities will include:
- Apply the information security strategy that there is quantifiable progress in applying the strategy.
- Review and contribute to information security standards and policies.
- Monitor and enforce information security standards and technologies for all systems and infrastructure.
- Monitor industry trends, evolving threats, vulnerabilities and control techniques.
- Responsible for the Security controls & innovation engineer, ensuring that approved proof of concepts are complete to the point of transitioning a system to the live environment.
- Responsible for the Security Operations Centre; ensuring that all relevant systems are actively monitoring and relevant alerts are being raised and investigated in a timely manner. This may require the use of specialist third party.
- Responsible for the internal Security Operations Team; who liaise with both third party service suppliers and internal teams to ensure all security controls are being monitored and updated.
Competitive salary, relocation package, excellent company benefits and bonus structure.
About the Company
Tec Group International partners with organizations in different sectors to support their growth and development. Our core business is in the recruitment of highly specialized technical and operational personnel, usually at mid to senior level.
Additionally, we support the engagement of over 515 contractors worldwide as well as a number of executive search mandates.
Headquartered in London, we have progressed in 5 years from a single site business to a global operation. We have regional centres in London, Glasgow, Houston, Boston, Dubai and Qatar.
Our growth, despite progressive, has been modest and in-tune with our clients and their growth. We have 40 recruitment consultants and 11 support staff globally.
Security Engineer (All Levels)
IT Infrastructure Specialist (Networks)
Project Manager - Information Security
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|
Solutions Architect - Cyber Security
Ghobash Trading & Investment Company