Head of Department
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced Head of Department to join an international construction and engineering group in Dubai, UAE. Client operates globally and is involved in major civil, industrial, infrastructure and building projects. In the role you will have overall responsibility of Project Management, Planning, Scheduling, Progress monitoring, Costing, Claims and Contracts Management.
- Develop and implement project execution strategy, ensure the implementation of quality control standards and cost control on project for on time completion.
- Execute daily operations of monitoring the work executed by the engineering team at site
- Monitor and report Project progress throughout the project cycle to ensure on time completion
- Monitor, verify and enforce specification compliance of materials at various stages of project
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, sub-contractors.
- Establish and maintain effective Health and Safety system in place for the Projects strictly adhering to standards and specifications
- Training and development of subordinate employees to improve project performance and enhance individual career development.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 12 years experience - managing multiple projects in GCC
- Excellent knowledge of Contract Conditions, Health and Safety Regulations
- Conversant with International Standards and specifications for construction, ISO Standards.
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.
General Manager - Reputable Tier 1 Contractor
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||17 Mar|
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|