Job description / Role
Objectives: My client is looking for a sales leader to join the GCC division of their global business. Overseeing a regional team you will have ownership of a the full sales process in country, whilst also driving the regional team forward to achieve the KPI's and wider business goals. This is a strategic position that combines direct account management and sales skills with the ability to lead a team of established sales professionals.
• Achieve yearly turnover and profit targets delegated by the company
• Structure and negotiate Business Plans with distribution partners across the Region to defend yearly targets
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities into the Sales Team to achieve KPI's
• Look for opportunities (GFK analysis, channels, others) in different markets to continue business growth
• Cross-working with other areas/departments
• Long Medium and short term planning, forecasting and reporting internally and to board level
• Budget responsibility for the GCC sales team
• Motivate and energize the team to make proactive decisions in all their communications with clients
• Reporting to: CEO
• Subordinates: All sales functions
• Other interactions: Marketing, Finance, Logistics
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent
• Desired start date: Immediately
• You should be in a KAM or Senior sales role and looking to take the next step in your Career, a strategic thinker and leader, this role is both sales and management focused.
Core competencies include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing required (MBA preferred)
• 7+ years’ experience in sales management (people management experience essential)
• Consumer goods experience
• English / Arab languages
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Sales
Easy World Automation
Global Head of Sales
Nexus Insurance Brokers
Group Business Development Manager
A Leading Provider of Premium Drinking Water in the GCC
Business Development Manager
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE