Head of Design - Retail Joinery
Job description / Role
- Follow the entire design phase process from the layout proposal to the final drawing pack.
- Responsible to translate the Design Concepts into reality by technical drawing and physically constructing mock-ups, prototypes, and template models.
- Develop creative design concepts that meet the client’s expectations and business objectives.
- Communicating or attending meetings with our Clients and BUH to explain the ideas of the required project.
- Lead concept development with design and creative outputs
- Managing the design team and freelancers as required and developing his team.
- Influencing design-led thinking across the business.
- Bachelor Degree in Architectural, Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer skills in 3D Max, Vray, AutoCad, Solidworks
- Experienced in furniture, fit-out designs, interiors and exhibitions/events
- Managed a team of designers previously for a minimum of 8 years.
- Motivated, Action-oriented, solution provider.
- Management skills, Commitment, Initiative, Honest and Reliable.
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.