Job description / Role
Our International architectural consultancy is seeking an accomplished Architect who can take a leadership role in their Dubai practice.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Decision Maker. Project specifier.
* Manage the overall running of a number of projects of all sizes
* Preparation of tender and fee proposals
* Oversee the business development and build relationships with existing and new clients.
* Manage a talented team of architects to ensure a high quality of work.
* Ensure the quality of production is kept to the company's high standards.
* Ensure all projects are completed in time and on budget.
* Minimum of a Bachelors of Architecture (from a reputable university).
* Membership of a recognised professional institute preferably RIBA.
* At least 10 years post graduate experience.
* Minimum of 5 years local experience in the GCC.
* Strong leadership and communication skills.
* Excellent people management skills.
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in the UAE.
Experts Plus Recruitment Services
Design Project Manager for an Architecture and Interior Design Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Head of Design
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Senior Design Architecture
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|