Job description / Role
Exciting time to join a start up business going through a stage of growth and expansion. Our client is looking for a results driven Head of Marketing to shape the future of there brand and significantly grow it's global presence.
* Lead the creation and delivery of marketing strategies across brand, digital, content, social, PR, tools, technologies and audience data.
* Drive marketing and team performance to meet the agreed targets.
* Optimise the e-commerce funnel to increase acquisition and retention rates.
* Work with the COO to drive revenue, product and retention plan.
* Reporting: provide regular reports and dashboards on performance and distill key insights and trends to support member acquisition, engagement and retention strategies and decision making.
* Establish brand positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
* Develop a data centric marketing department.
* Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share, and lead go to market plans in new geographies and product lines.
* Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features).
* Manage and maximize the output of in-house and contracted marketing specialists through planning, development, and evaluation of work quality.
* Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
Hybrid role reporting in to the COO.
* 10+ years of marketing experience in digitally focused roles.
* Demonstrated understanding of a marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journeys and delivery.
* A leader who is able to build, manage and motivate the marketing team.
* Analytical and has a very high level of understanding of market research and data analysis.
* Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, CRM / CDP systems, social media platforms, and automated email platforms.
* Highly proficient with office automation tools as well as internet and various databases both internal and external.
* Financial planning, forecasting and budget experience
* You have experience in both B2C and B2B marketing
* Proven track record of delivering growth year in year out.
* Project Management skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Marketing
TRS Staffing Solutions
Digital Marketing Manager
The Blossom Nursery
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (Emirati National Preferred)
Dubai Properties (DP)
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search