Job description / Role
The Head of E-Commerce is responsible for l eading the strategy and execution of online trading for the web site that will deliver a best-in-class customer satisfaction that drives significant and sustainable business growth.
• Set up and manage the e-commerce platform and drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, and manage margins
• Recruit, train motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the group
• Oversee the maintenance and improvement of the website, ensuring all products are accurately represented, merchandised and promoted driving sell thru and conversion
• Develop and monitor budgets and financial performance
• Overlook the day to day management of online trading to ensure effective and timely delivery and continuous growth through sales optimization and customer satisfaction in line with the commercial business plan
• Oversee the digital commerce marketing strategies and plan driving traffic to site, increasing sales and loyalty program online engagement including but limited to direct marketing, search marketing, social marketing,affiliate marketing, mobile marketing, etc.
• Develop and monitor content strategy and promotional campaigns ensuring maximum product exposure across the website and all marketing channels in alignment with marketing direction and inventory
• Develop and manage web analytics and metrics to deliver timely performance assessment and insightful recommendations to improve sales and profits
• Stay abreast of the competitive scene and emerging technologies and trends to be incorporated into the existing business plan
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field. MBA is a major plus.
• 10+ years of strategic Ecommerce management experience; fashion retail background is a major plus.
• Proficiency in English and MS Office
• Analytical Thinking
• Strategic Thinking
• Entrepreneurial Thinking
• Commercial Understanding
• Decision Making
• Driving and Achieving results
• Relationship Building
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Marketing