Job description / Role
Our client is one of the largest food retail companies globally and they have an exciting plan to grow and expand the E-commerce business to the next level in Dubai.
• Define the company's ecom strategic roadmap, and develop business plans and build the organization structure.
• Lead the end-to-end ecom operations - including order management, product delivery, customer service
• Collaborate across functions to drive customer acquisition (online-offline and vice versa), improve online shopping experience (UI/UX) and optimize traffic conversion capabilities
• Forming and executing the right strategic and tactical business plans to drive the E-Commerce business.
• Managed the P&L of the division and making sure the budget is forecast correctly, setting up monthly goals and optimizing to maximize return on spend
• Managing and monitoring orders, sales, and shipments.
• Implement industry best practices and develop the current team to the next level.
• Working hand in hand with the digital marketing team and vendors to drive performance and awareness.
• Identify new opportunities to grow the business beyond current organizational thinking.
The Successful Applicant
• 8 to 10 years of e-commerce operations experience with multi-countries and/or multi-brand experiences.
• Omni-channel management experience is mandatory
• Proven leadership and team management experience
• Strong commercial acumen with gravitas in managing dynamic and senior stakeholders
• Proven experience in managing E-commerce channel and operations
• Extensive knowledge of E-commerce technology and analytics
• Strong leadership skills and an excellent communicator
• Strong commercial and business acumen
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Results-driven mentality
What's on Offer
• Attractive package offered to the right candidate
• Opportunity to grow one's portfolio and overcome new challenges
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Director of Product & CX - Retail
Quest Search & Selection
Head of eCommerce
Middle East Executive
Head of Market Place - Ecommerce
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Sales Manager for an FMCG Company
|Abu Dhabi||5 Nov|
Head of Ecommerce
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||18 Nov|