Job description / Role
The Head of eCommerce sets out the roadmap and strategy for how the business will generate revenue Online. They will spearhead the digital transformation of the business and influence stakeholders to engage and embrace the vision for Online retail and new digital processes. They are charged with improving business performance, efficiency and and profitability through the ongoing development and improvement of digital assets.
Michael Page have partnered with a large retail group for this search.
* Analyse and assess existing digital assets and setting out the overall Online strategy for the business
* Creating the online brand presence and ensure it is seamless and well aligned with the offline experience and existing brand identity
* Develop and improve the platforms with which customers engage with the brand online (Web and Mobile)
* Own the end to end digital customer journey and ensure quality service at each digital touchpoint.
* Ensure new eCommerce products integrate with current systems and processes and where necessary, suggest ways to improve current practices and systems.
* Ensure the business is set up for success and growth through the use of quality consumer data and build the capability into the business regarding data and insights
* Drive the Online and digital agenda within the business and maintain a practical and customer centric view of digital, only introducing methods which improve business performance and customer experience.
* Set out key performance criteria to benchmark position within industry and also measure progress against agreed objectives.
A great package and benefits are on offer aswell as the chance to build something great from scratch.
* Minimum of 5 years in online retail with a detailed understanding of creating a functional online presence
* Deep knowledge of retail industry best practice and latest trends in digital retail across platforms, systems and processes
* Measureable track record in growing an eCommerce business line year on year
* Excellent communicator with the ability to explain complex digital systems in easy to understand terms
* Well versed in project managing the implementation of back end systems to deliver on objectives,
* Proven ability to work closely with and influence stakeholders across all levels
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of eCommerce
Head of E-Commerce
e-Commerce Operations Manager - Food
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
E - Category Manager - Market Place
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Digital Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection