Job description / Role
Our client is a well established FMCG Co. looking to expand their operations further in the GCC & Europe, looking for a Head of Ecommerce to part of their team in Dubai, UAE.
Candidate Must be a self-starter who can work well across multiple teams and stakeholders. This role requires strong communication and presentation skills, comfort with analyzing data, and the ability to manage competing priorities. The ideal candidate has progressive eCommerce experience working in the FMCG category or large omnichannel retailer.
• Develop the vision for how to win in FMCG on eCommerce end-to-end (from category development to supporting our evening frame to recommendations such as sampling)
• Responsible for keeping track of insights on customer journeys, customers experience expectations across channels and platforms
• Drive site experience optimizations (browse/search, mobile/desktop)
• Drive content excellence in partnership with digital shelf lead
• Coordinating with all internal stakeholders such as the market insights team, eCommerce consumer experience leads in the divisions, marketing stakeholders & account managers
• Play a leadership role in developing a vision for the future of consumer product's experience online to inspire retail partners
• Provide strategic guidance, vision & and best practices to brands across key eRetail customers
• Develop unique upskilling programs for internal teams to better understand our unique customer positioning, and produce reverse upskilling for our retailers to learn about our unique communities and how they engage with our retailers
• Ensure customer experience fundamentals and vision are articulated to inspire Amazon, Noon and additional retail partners.
• Provide eCommerce point of view on key topics, facilitate thought leadership and sharing
• Lead solution-oriented feedback sessions with internal stakeholders to identify channel blockers and pain-points across eCommerce and supporting functions such as eCommerce teams, supply chain, technology, media, etc
• Create high visibility presentations with industry insights and best practice frameworks
• Partner with Divisional and Global counterparts on identifying pilot opportunities for eCommerce growth. Manage execution of pilot programs.
• Synthesize eCommerce performance results around peak moments
• Understand the competitive landscape and white space opportunities
• 7 to 10 years of progressive experience managing high volume business-to-consumer eCommerce
• Proven collaborator with cross-functional stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills – this job will be retailer facing and interact with the leadership
• Strong understanding of the consumer decision journey and FMCG category
• Passion for data and analytics to marry consumer insights and data to illustrate opportunities
• Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and support project requests from partner teams
• Speed, flexibility, and agility
• Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
• Ability to partner with internal and external groups to implement new tools and services across the group
• Able to clearly communicate eCommerce concepts to an audience with a wide variation in an eCommerce experience
• Attention to detail, and creativity in problem-solving
• Full omni-channel mentality, customer-centric background
• Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication/presentation skills
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
• Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Ecommerce Director - FMCG
Right Calibre Executive Search
General Manager - Food Service
A Leading Food & Beverage Distribution Company Based In Dubai
B&S World Supply
Business Development & Trade Marketing - FMCG
Head of Marketing - Large Food FMCG Company - Global Role