Job description / Role
A fast growing learning institution in Abu Dhabi is currently looking for a Head of Consultancy. This role will report directly to the CEO and will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring financial targets and other agreed targets are set and are met
- Ensuring new business/sales activities secure additional funding and commercial finance in line with strategic aims
- Ensuring marketing activities support the securing of new business, the engagement of learners, raising brand awareness and driving public relations
- Reviewing operating processes and procedures to ascertain if they are successful and if not, devise alternatives
- Keeping employees motivated and organizing appropriate training and development in line with the company succession plan and training matrix
- Working with senior management team to get the best performance from employees
- Driving the business to increase profits
- Meeting with customers and suppliers to ensure contracts are being fulfilled and re-negotiated as necessary
For this role, the individual should meet the following criteria:
- Must have worked in the same capacity for at least 5 years
- Must have been involved in managing sales/business development and operation of a training consultancy or any other learning or educational institutions
- Has experience in education consultancy and has been able to complete various projects, whether it is in training for institutes or corporations, curriculum creation and implementation, amongst other projects.
- Need to have the knowledge of how to secure the contracts, whether it would be through tenders or relationships that have been forged throughout their career.
- Need to have experience in the educational sector in the UAE as well as in the wider GCC region
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Head of Admissions - Taaleem Group of Schools
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Administrator – Academic Registry Office
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|