Job description / Role
• The position reports to the Principal.
• The teaching staff in the content area report directly to the Head of Department.
• Encourage high standards in all aspects of school life.
• Contribute to the effective and efficient management of the School.
• Promote a school culture that is happy, purposeful and productive.
• Support and motivate pupils, teachers and other school employees.
• Encourage consultation and discussion.
• Native English speaker.
• Bachelor degree in English.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the same field.
• Experienced, flexible and energetic professionals.
• Train all teachers in the department to be proficient with ongoing formative and summative assessments.
About the Company
To be a center of educational excellence preparing students to be both lifelong learners as well as leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to be a community of learners developing within our students active and creative minds. We stress the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and as such we aim to provide a healthy, safe, caring and supportive environment.