Job description / Role
As the Head of Architecture, you will be designing the architecture for the organisation on an enterprise level and ensure that its aligned to the overall long-term business strategy.
A well-backed, leading financial institution looking for the best Tech talent for their team.
* Defines the principles that guide technology decisions for the organisation.
* Oversees the implementation of a technical architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies.
* Leads analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture.
* Designs and leads the implementation of an application and technology architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies.
* Manage and oversee internal and external technology resources in the delivery of agreed solutions.
* Dynamic work environment.
* Attractive tax free salary with benefits.
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or equivalent.
* Must have strong experience working in Enterprise Architecture for a financial services organisation.
* A TOGAF qualification is essential.
* A software development background, with extensive experience in Microservices, SOA & REST or other open source technologies.
* Good knowledge of common integration techniques and approaches.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Application Architect - Cloud and Container
IBM Middle East