Job description / Role
As the Head of Risk, you will be the central point of contact and assistance for all Governance, Risk, Controls, Audit and Compliance issues for the organisation. They will champion a culture of compliance throughout to ensure everyone complies with the external regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
A well-backed organisation with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a leader in their field.
* Proactively provide risk management advice across the group, identify emerging risks and advise on appropriate risk management options
* Manage the overall risk management process of the business including the design and implementation of the process for effective identification and assessment of risks
* Identify and detect potential threats to brand reputation, financial sustainability, operational efficiency, workforce investments and safety to fully develop a shared understanding of the risk exposure
* Develop tools, processes and key risk indicators to monitor changes in the likelihood and impact of risks.
* Establish an Integrated Risk Management framework for all aspects of risk, taking into account industry best practices in order to identify, manage and control risk which includes business continuity and reputational risk management.
* Report on key risks, including agreeing mitigating controls and advising the Directors on appropriate risk management options.
* Help managers at all levels across the organisation ensure that risk management is embedded at an operational level within the business.
* Develop risk management policies and procedures through specific risk limits and generally accepted methodologies in order to ensure that various risks are addressed.
* Highly competitive salary and package available for the right candidate.
* Exciting opportunity to set-up the initial risk function within the team.
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation.
* Bachelor's degree and MBA or equivalent from a reputed university.
* 10+ years of experience in risk management.
* Strong experience in setting up all risk procedures, best practices and policies.
* Management consulting background would be preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Enterprise Risk - Corporate Strategy
Enterprise Risk Management Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||4 May|
Head of Risk
Senior Manager, Operational Risk
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|