Job description / Role
SSA Group is working with a major real estate developer in the UAE to help identify a technical facilities management professional to take on the role of Head of Facilities Management.
The role holder is responsible for overseeing and managing all FM Services operation activities in accordance with defined standards and processes with the objective of enhancing customer satisfaction and minimizing customer complaints.
• Plan and develop the schedule of site inspection activities to ensure they are conducted in a systematic way in line with the agreed SLA and ensure quality of work to meet customer expectations
• Evaluate the performance of Facilities Management services providers to ensure outsourced services are carried out as per agreed SLA and prepare non-compliance reports
• Follow up on non-compliance reports, ensure remedial actions by responsible parties and recommend for monthly penalties if applicable
• Contribute to the process of identifying property management best practices and development of formal processes and practices as necessary towards improving customer journey.
• Ensure timely implementation of Facility Service processes as per SLAs, and timely meet customer’s expectation
• Maintain effective communication with business departments and clients to provide active support in the delivery of services as per SLAs and QHSE standards (Services: Premise handover / takeover, and CRM Requests)
• Support the business development team and business partners in timely resolution of technical queries raised related to premises splitting, merging, reinstating and change usage.
• Oversee the premise units handing over / takeover activities completed within the SLA agreed to improve BPs turnaround time and enhance business needs.
• Provide high level support to BPs and their contractor for fit-out related technical queries and NOCs to ensure all fit-out activities are carried out in line with companies standards
• Monitor maintenance regimes implementation in line with best practices to optimize the utilities consumption
• Oversee utility consumption on a monthly basis and compare consumption levels with utility bills.
• Manage and control process related with the Inventory Management of Properties, Property Units, and their classifications.
• Actively support the Department Head in improving department’s performance strategy to enhance performance of the department.
• Provide timely inspection reports to Facilities Management Representative for necessary decision making in monthly payment certificate.
• Actively Support the management of customer complaints related to FMS and ensure complaints are timely appropriately managed and closed as per SLAs to ensure maximum client satisfaction
• Establish frameworks and governance mechanism to ensure integrity of the CRM system to ensure accuracy of property and leasable inventory details being captured.
• Responsible for ensuring the continuous update of Fit-Out as-built drawings and resolve CRM service requests. People Manager
• Provide leadership within the function, setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance in the pursuit of the Department’s objectives
• Build and promote an organization culture that encourages innovation and reward performance that leads to enhanced staff motivation and retention
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 8 -10 years’ experience in Facilities Management with at least 5 years in a management position
• Experience of managing contractors and third-party service providers
• Maintenance and Operation Management
• Financial planning and management
• Organizational Performance Management and KPIs/SLAs
• Stakeholder Management
• Project Management
• Risk Analysis
• Quality Assurance
• Health and Safety
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.
Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Facilities Manager – Hard FM
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies
Facility Management Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Facility Management Engineer