Job description / Role
• Title: Head of Finance/ Finance Director
• Grade: Leadership / Head of Function / Management
• Location: Based in Dubai/UAE
• Reporting: CEO
Job description / Role
• We are looking for a Group Head of Finance to lead &supervise all financial activities and tasks of our Group of companies.
• Easy World is on an aggressive growth path to secure increasing returns for shareholders.
• You as Head of Finance will be key to delivering market leading ROCE by monitoring and advising on investments. On the operational side, the candidate will ensure efficient resource utilization.
• While this is a strategic role reporting to the CEO and board, the successful candidate still needs to be hands on and operational.
• The existing accounting team and sales function require clear guidance in daily operations and strictly disciplined approach in pricing customer quotes.
• With the ongoing expansion of the finance team to support further business growth, the need has arisen to establish team discipline and cohesiveness.
• Ultimately, Finance Director will maintain our Group holdings financial health and increase profitability of group companies in the long term.
• To be responsible of group Finance team
• Establish, revise and keep up-to-date accounting policies, structures, procedures and controls in accordance with International standards.
• Safeguard Corporate assets.
• Introduce internal auditing and support compliance with regulatory requirements of all related functions in Easy World.
• Timely preparation of MIS - P&L, Balance Sheet and Interco Schedules as per IFRS
• Reconciliation of Intercompany and Third/Related Party balances.
• Checking of all Supplier Payments and Supplier Reconciliations
• Revaluation of foreign currency balances.
• Analyzing various month end Reports like Ageing Reports, Utilization Reports, Schedules etc.
• Build a comprehensive set of disciplines around budgeting, forecasting and monitoring.
• Together with CEO and COO, Head of Finance will create annual budgets.
• Forecasting and monitoring of actuals – revenue and spending.
• Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
• Prepare financial reports and analysis to support tax compliance and other regulatory requirements across the GCC region.
• Provide contract review and decision-making support across functional process areas
• Administer policies and procedures relative to credit control including analysis and approval or rejection on the basis of financial history and relationship value of existing and potential customers.
• Direct the planning and development of credit policies, procedures and arrangements to attract additional business within the limits of sound financial policy.
• Direct warehouse stock control policies and oversee stock taking process
• Professionally represent the Company with external parties such as Banks, auditors, , Tax authorities, customers, vendors, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics and Quantitative Analysis or other related major required
• CA/CFA/CPA would be prefered
• Proficiency in Sage 300 ERP software or similar
• 10+ years of relevant financial services consulting experience
• Interactive Leadership style, Strategic thinking, Solid analytical and decision-making
• Strong written & verbal English skills is a must and spoken Arabic would be an advantage
• Demonstrable track record in development and implementation of solutions to complex strategic challenges
• Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities
• Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills
• Ability to lead in a multicultural environment at a senior level and excellent teaming skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst