Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a leading Real Estate business based in Abu Dhabi.
* Responsibility for achieving the group annual EBITDA targets, budget control, financial planning and group
* Develop annual business plans including budgeting, forecasting and detailed financial modelling.
* Financial management for the group revenues, operational expenditures, payroll and capital expenditure.
* Prepare monthly management accounts pack, monthly reporting packs along with commentary and analysis of key business drivers.
* Monitoring monthly cashflow and associated planning of working capital along with funding analysis.
* Responsibility for managing group receivables covering retail, berthing and other revenue streams of the business.
* Managing the annual reporting including internal and external audits in accordance with International
* Prepare rolling business forecasts and highlighting any deviation from annual business plans.
* Prepare and approve feasibility analysis of various tenant related commercial terms, rent ratios, rent rolls, and associated financial impacts.
* Analysis & reporting of tenant trading performance monthly along with occupancy costs and tends vs previous years.
* Monitoring & reporting of annual capital projects ensuring conformance to the annual budgets, project tracking & reporting.
* Review of capital contributions to the tenants and release of payments after financial due diligence of the completed Capex works.
* Business performance reviews with the key internal & external stakeholders, monitoring of the annual KPIs and highlighting any risk areas.
* Business partnering with GM and advising on all company financial matters.
* Developing & reviewing finance policies, procedures, and processes, ensuring compliance with group policies.
* Financial systems controls, monitoring, data migration and implementation responsibility (Oracle, Yardi)
* Ensure that all fiscal and other corporate statutory requirements are met.
* Maintain adequate bank loan and credit/charge card facilities and associated funding requirements
* Reviewing & authorizing all supplier payments monthly.
* Manage all aspects of company insurance related matters & ensuring adequate covers are in place.
* Quarterly performance reporting for the board on set business objectives & plans.
* Review all company related commercial & statutory paperwork and advise GM of any risks.
* Review all procurement related memos, tendering, commercial evaluations of all projects of RPM.
* Review lease related matters, advising Head of Leasing on financial impacts for various decision-making purposes.
* Overseeing the RPM's employee engagement and people development initiatives, ensuring the workforce is aligned with the corporate objectives and appropriate reward and appraisals systems are in place.
* Annual resource and manpower planning, recruitment, onboarding initiatives.
* Involvement in recruitment of senior and middle management (HODs & managers) by reviewing job descriptions, brief to eternal recruiters, participating in the interviews, selection of profiles and finalizing job offers.
* Review of company appraisals, recommendations on annual business performance and bonuses.
* Review of any salary increments, promotions, and benefits.
* Overseeing any disciplinary issues, warnings, redundancies, and dismissals.
* Overseeing company compliance on HR matters and ensuring appropriate controls are in place.
* Review HR procedures, policies and processes are in line with company policies and communication with the team on compliance.
* Appraise the tendering process for all IT related spend including RFQ, RFPs & commercial evaluation.
* Review of SLAs and KPIs with third party contractors and performance management.
* Oversee IT audits & control points ensuring compliance with the group IT policy.
* Lead and develop RPM Finance, HR & IT teams, responsibility for performance management, annual KPIs, resource planning, clarity of roles and ensuring the team objectives are aligned with overall business objectives.
* A qualified accountant with internationally recognized body with significant post qualification experience (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CA) and MBA
* Minimum 10 years of experience with 5 years in a senior management role.
* Commercial acumen
* Financial modelling skills, ability to construct models from scratch
* highly analytical mindset
* Understanding of wider dynamics of F&B and retail market
Salary and Benefits
Up to 47,000AED per month plus Family Benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Chief Financial Officer
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Middle East Executive
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Head of Finance
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)