Job description / Role
Middle East Executive Group have been retained by a multinational logistics client to recruit for a new Head of HR, during their exciting growth and expansion period.
• The Head of HR role will work closely with the Executive Team and report to the board on HR and OD issues, alongside developing and implementing their people strategy in support of their strategic plan.
• The role will ensure that Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits and Learning and Development and are delivered creatively and effectively for the expanding organisation.
• You will be an advocate of change and champion best practice HR management, influencing key business decisions.
• Continually reviewing and improving policies/practices to ensure they add value, are fit for purpose and legally compliant.
AED 32,000 to 37,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• You will be a coach to the Senior Leadership Team and managers in enhancing business performance through improving the performance, capability and motivation of their teams to ensure they achieve their best. In addition, you will develop and coach people managers in relation to their approach and consideration of HR issues, ensuring they understand the impact of these on individuals and the business.
• Your role will include the development and implementation of people metrics to support organisational performance i.e. employee engagement, turnover, absence as well as supporting strategic initiatives that deliver organisational development and change.
To be brilliant in this role you will;
• Have the drive to deliver the business needs and be able to influence and engage at all levels of the organisation.
• Be able to provide strategic development to the Executive and Leadership team.
• Have experience of L&D, Comp & Bens, employee engagement and talent management.
• Good business acumen and strong knowledge of UAE employment law
AED 35,000 + Benefits
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
Head of HR
Irwin & Dow
Group HR Manager
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Head of Human Resources
A Leading Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|