Job description / Role
A very large local company in Abu Dhabi with a unique product offering is seeking a new Head of HR to develop the current function. The company is 90% labourers so requires expertise of HR with these types of employees.
A large local company with over 2000 employees based in Abu Dhabi, 90% labourers. Have a unique product offering and currently doing well in the market.
* Lead strategic HR projects for the company, including transformation and managing talent
* Business partner with the senior stakeholders on HR best practice, new initiatives and transformation projects
* Lead a team of specialists in talent, reward and training - building and developing the team as needed
* Work on organisational design and company structure, implementing changes where necessary
* Redesign of reward strategy and bonus structure
* Develop new payroll process
Salary around AED 40,000 plus good bonus scheme, education for children and petrol allowance
* Must be an Arabic speaker to interact with the Executive Committee who are a conservative Emirati family
* Must have experience working with a predominately blue collar/labourer work force (male)
* 5-8 years generalist HR experience, working across all areas of HR including talent, payroll, comp & bens and recruitment
* Degree educated
Please ensure you match the criteria above otherwise we unfortunately can not consider you for this role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Group HR Manager
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
Human Resources Manager