Job description / Role
A well known multinational seeks a Head of HR for their UAE operations, based in Dubai. The role will report to the GM and be responsible for all areas of HR operations for a workforce of over 500 employees.
A well known multinational business that operate in the construction and engineering industry.
* Lead HR projects for the UAE, including operations and managing talent
* Business partner with the senior stakeholders on HR best practice, new initiatives and transformation projects
* Collaborate with team in talent, reward and training
* Implement and drive new employee engagement strategy
* Work on organisational design and company structure, implementing changes where necessary
* Manage employee relations and be out on the field with employees
* Identify HiPo talent and work on succession plans and talent development programmes
* Salary between AED 30,000 - AED 35,000 plus family benefits.
* The ideal candidate will have multinational company exposure and must come from a construction/engineering company.
* Experience working with technical staff and engineers is essential.
* Hands on generalist HR experience, not afraid to be out in the field with employees identifying areas of development and change.
* At least 8- 10 years HR experience, a large proportion in a management role with team leader experience
* Strong leadership qualities and proven experience handling challenging stakeholders
* An Arabic speaker is preferred but not essential
* UAE experience is essential, as well as currently being based in the UAE.
* A Bachelors degree and ideally a HR related qualification is necessary
Please ensure you match the criteria above otherwise we unfortunately can not consider you for this role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.