Job description / Role
One of our clients is currently looking for an experienced Head of HR to join a business at infancy stages, where you will build the HR function from scratch.
This is a global role where travel may be required. The business is naturally growing towards Asia.
* As an ideal candidate, you have to be someone with a young, open mindset who isn't afraid to think outside of the box. Someone that is passionate about what they do, who wants to grow and develop with the business.
* 8+ years in HR Management positions
* Fluent in English (Arabic is a bonus)
* Has to have experience in a start-up/company at infancy stages
* Knowledge of UAE labour law
* Looking for someone with a background in a tech industry or health/fitness/well-being
* Those with experience in the UK, US and Singapore are highly encouraged to apply
If you are qualified and interested, you are encouraged to apply by sending your CV now!
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.