Job description / Role
The Middle East Executive team are currently looking for a Head of HR for a large food business here in the Dubai (200 ppl+, across UAE & KSA).
• You will be responsible to lead, manage and develop all aspects of the HR function and contribute to the strategic growth of the company.
AED 24,000 to 26,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Provide inputs for strategic decision making on both short term and long term business plans.
• Develop progressive company policies, procedures and ensure implementation/ maintenance of the same.
• Recommend and maintain an organizational reporting structure, create a manpower recruitment plan and ensure timely selection of competent resources.
• Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment consultancies, media and other recruitment sources.
• Oversee that a proper orientation and induction plan is effectively organized for new joiners.
• Establish an employee development plan to enhance skills and competencies of employees.
• Prepare a training calendar and ensure training is imparted to the employees, as per plan.
• Organize and promote recreational activities to nurture a positive work culture.
• Evolve procedures, technology solutions to improve human resources data management and enhance service levels.
• Ensure the business complies with the regulatory concerns and follow employee safety, welfare, wellness and health etc policies inline with the JAFZA/ labour laws of the country.
• Assume role of an arbitrator for grievance handling and address disciplinary matters appropriately, when required.
• Lead, motivate, train and develop a high performance team of professionals to achieve set targets.
Package; AED 25,000 + Bonus
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical