Job description / Role
The Middle East Executive team have been retained to find a Head of HR by a Pharmaceutical / Healthcare products business, that are the No.1 player in their niche field.
- You will be responsible for providing HR consultation, supporting the board with designing the business strategy and operationally rolling this out through the different business units.
- You will lead the delivery of HR programs, executing divisional strategies, attracting top talent and take ownership of the group HR budget.
You'll be required to;
- Manage the employee performance management process
- Develop and maintain HR business plan, key drivers and ongoing initiatives
- Develop and implement appropriate and effective employee relations practices
- Provide direction in the development and delivery of employee training programs
- Assist in all aspects of HR programs and services that contribute to establishing and executing department strategies
- Partner with line managers to execute on recruitment strategies, performance management and training.
- Provide input on employee relations issues while partnering with line managers in identifying and addressing performance related issues
- Provide input and coaching to support line managers on corrective action matters
- Interpret policies and provide guidance to line managers and employees concerning work related matters
- Educate and support management in the successful implementation of the performance management policies and programs
- Coordinate with the marketing department concerning the training on products and equipment
- Hold monthly meeting with head of departments to hear their concerns
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical