Job description / Role
This opportunity is with an FMCG Organization based in Abu Dhabi.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
• Manage the recruitment and selection and onboarding process ensuring legal compliance.
• Support current and future business needs through HRMS Implementation , and the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization to nurture a positive working environment.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance while working on the pay plan and benefits program maintenance.
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor the training program.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• HRMS Implementation.
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Senior role
• People-oriented and results-driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Master's Degree in Human Resources or related field
• Available in the UAE
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.