Job description / Role
Our client is a leading global business, with a strong presence within the UAE. As the Head of HR-Arabic Speaker for MENA based in the Dubai office, you will manage an existing HR team including remote managing. You will lead and develop HR operations in line with the HR strategy, collaborating closely with the central HR function and support on group HR projects.
* Business partner for group
* Lead and develop the MENA HR operations
* Create and develop governance models, policies, procedures, processes aligning to the company HR strategy.
* Responsible for creating performance metrics and job evaluation.
* Create robust Talent Acquisition strategy
* Experience of mergers
* Acquisition and Talent Management plans
* Senior management training and development
* Manage key transformation projects.
* Compensation and benefits
* Provide guidance to senior leaders and board members on people and business-related issue
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working at Head of HR level with 10 years plus experience with proven managerial skills.
* Strong influencing and communication skills are essential.
* Experience in working in a global company at strategic HR level is essential ideally within a matrix reporting structure.
* Open to sector background, however experience of shared service is preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree and certification
* Due to high level of applicants only selected candidates aligned to client requirements will be contacted
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
|Al Ain||7 Jun|
Head of HR & People - Digital & Tech Co
Right Calibre Executive Search
HR Manager - Construction
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Human Resources Business Partner
Green Gulf Careers