Job description / Role
Our client is a fast-growing tech co. expanding their operations in the MENA region looking for a Head of HR to based in Dubai.
• Leads, establishes and implements human resources strategy regarding overall business plans and objectives
• Advise employees on the company's HR policies, processes and procedures.
• Advise and guide managers, as required, on HR issues such as performance, conduct, capability, and provide the necessary support to ensure the issues are managed in line with company policy, best practice and current legislation
• Ensure strategy is well executed and delivers the desired outcomes for talent acquisition; productivity, retention, well-being, and cost.
• Focus on people investment, focusing resources throughout the employee lifecycle to maximize ROI
• Work with the CEO to help deliver the company's communication architecture
• Contribute to company strategy as a member of the Executive leadership team
• Ensure the best experience and support of each employee life-cycle - (hiring, onboarding, development, reward, environment, offboarding)
• Establish employer brand - positioning the company as an employer of choice.
• Develop a comprehensive talent engagement, and retention plan to support growth.
• Develop, communicate, and scale a compensation structure to provide motivation, incentives, growth and rewards to support our performance-based environment.
• Develop and implement key learning and development strategies.
• Ensure the efficient administration of all staff systems from onboarding to departure.
• Implement scalable processes and identify metrics to assess People team performance; drive accountability throughout the department.
• Long term planning of HR budget and project planning to deliver an efficient HR department.
• Advises the leadership team on management issues and effectively implements new or improved programs, policies, and processes to mitigate risk.
• Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with UAE and local employment laws, regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
The Successful Applicant
• 10+ years' experience in human resource management
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field
• MS/MBA preferred
• Previous experience within the Tech & Startup sector
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.