Job description / Role
Our Higher Education client are seeking a strong Head of HR who will oversee the full HR department by providing advise, guidance and support to all university staff, managers, departmental heads along with the senior leadership team. Duties will include,
• Manage the recruitment of new staff, from vacancy approval to induction.
• Handle employment relations issues.
• Ensure the university is appropriately staffed and showcased on an international level.
• Provide detailed HR reports to the senior leadership team.
• Oversee the training and development of employees.
• Provide leadership and support to the HR team and works closely with the HR Director to establish strategy, policies and projects.
• To be shortlisted you will need to hold minimum a bachelors degree and ideally a masters degree.
• You will have at least 10 years experience within HR and have working knowledge of working within an Abu Dhabi government organization.
• This role is for UAE National candidates only who are dynamic, driven and ready to work in a growing, high profile organisation.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.