Job description / Role
Job Location - Dubai
Reports into role
Payroller, Senior HR Specialist and additional PRO’s
Back ground Preference
Real estate, construction, retail, and sports management or large multi business unit exposure to work alongside senior management teams
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated and experienced Human Resources professional, committed to improving individual, team and organisational performance by developing HR activities that add value and impact bottom line business results. Able to deliver all aspects of Human Resources on both strategic and operational levels through interpersonal communication, organisational and leadership abilities. Capable of implementing a more cohesive culture to a developing business from a human resources perspective.
Strategic and Operational HRM
• Harmonise HR operations within the all organisations.
• Establish and implement short- and long-term corporate human capital plans, which include maintaining or improving employee relations, talent acquisition and development, succession planning, workforce planning, compensation and benefits, and performance management.
• Directing and executing human capital strategies aligned to business needs and driving results.
• Contribute to the development of the company’s business strategy as a member of the executive leadership team.
• Advises management on employment policies and practices to ensure that organizational personnel practices are legally complaint.
• Develops, updates and implements personnel policies and procedures.
• Building highly engaged, performance focused teams through effective coaching, development and mentoring.
• Building strong collaborative working relationships across all relevant business areas and at all levels
• Manages the flow of information from the Human Resources department to Payroll insuring accuracy, timeliness and adherence to policy and best practices.
• Talent Strategy development including succession planning, high potential leader identification, & workforce planning.
• Partners with hiring managers in the recruitment, selection and on-boarding of new staff.
• Designing and implementing on-boarding and cultural integration programs for employees and managers to assimilate into the organizational culture, processes, systems and business.
Learning and development
• Create and implement comprehensive learning and development programmes.
At least 10 years of business and HR/talent management experience (with a minimum of five years of direct managerial responsibilities)
Fluency with primary HR functions (employee relations, recruitment, staff development, compensation and benefits, performance management, HR administration, and compliance)
Understanding of best practices and experience in building inclusive and engaged workplaces
Experience providing HR support through organizational change (i.e. change management expertise), with exposure to acknowledged change management methods industry; real estate, construction, retail
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.