Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a successful conglomerate in the Middle East currently looking for a Head of Human Resources (HR) to join their team in Dubai. We are seeking for an energetic and passionate HR professional who has extensive experience in all facets of Human Resources.
As Head of Human Resources, you will:
- Lead and manage HR areas such as Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations and Engagement, Talent Development, Performance Management and Succession Planning, Learning and Development, among others
- Manage and monitor manpower budgets
- Keep abreast with HR industry trends and best practices
- Maintain and foster key internal and external relationships
- Lead HR process improvements and ensure employee compliance to all company policies
- Train, coach, and manage team
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years’ proven experience in the same capacity
- Preferably with experience in the Hospitality industry
- Demonstrated experience implementing excellent customer service and stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of HR processes/policies and local labor law
- Strong collaboration, planning, negotiation, and coordination skills
- Senior-level English verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.