Job description / Role
The Head of Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, compensation, rewards and recognition.
• Align the people and organization to create long-term shareholder value
• Lead long-range strategic planning in order to anticipate the innovation of change initiatives that promote people productivity, organizational efficiency, and cost effectiveness through diversity and inclusion policies
• Formulating strategies that lead to quality and depth in the talent employed in the business.
• Working with the executive management to establish a sound succession planning that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
• Developing comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans that meet the business’s human capital needs.
• Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
• Drive a comprehensive employee communication and engagement strategy, fostering a culture where all colleagues and future hires are aligned and engaged
• Monitor analyses, and identify strategic needs, gaps, and risks for retention
• Manage the office environment to ensure working conditions are well situated for productivity and efficiency
• Design/develop and deploy HR systems/strategies, policy and procedures align with corporate governance and directions of The company
• Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing corporate governance, talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits, engagement.
• Manage and control governance and administrative tasks related to employment
• Leading the HR department in the analysis and evaluation of employee performance, identification of gaps, and creation of strategies from those analyses to cultivate talent and improve performance at all levels of the business.
• Design and introduce talent assessment and leadership development programs utilized at the Board of Directors level and throughout the organization to unlock individual/team potential to a competitive advantage.
• Building strong talent pools, customer-centric leadership teams, and top-tier performance cultures.
• Provide a learning environment to all employees for them to grow with training and development methodologies and builds a knowledge transfer culture
• Act as a transformational change agent and initiate process redesign and continuous improvement in all aspects of human capital work
• 15+ years of experience in the field of Human Capital and Administration –with 10 years in the senior leadership roles.
• Someone with experience working within the Manufacturing/ Construction or a large entity with diverse businesses would be preferred.
About the Company
A leading company in the UAE.