Job description / Role
My client is looking for Head of HR to be based in HQ Abu Dhabi. The new Head of HR will be initiating and leading initiatives in support of their People and Culture agenda in line with the Company’s principles.
The position will be responsible for:
• Performance Management
• Talent Management
• Employee Engagement
• Talent Acquisition
• Learning & Development
• Organizational Development
Education and experience:
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent
• Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) preferred
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in HR with at least 5 years in a leadership role
Skills & Competencies:
• Lead and manage change
• Coaching and mentoring across various levels
• Abreast of local/international HR trends
• Excellent communications skills
• Project Management
• Knowledge of Local Labour Law
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.