Job description / Role
My client is looking for Head of HR to be based in HQ Abu Dhabi. The new Head of HR will be initiating and leading initiatives in support of their People and Culture agenda in line with the Company’s principles.
The position will be responsible for:
• Performance Management
• Talent Management
• Employee Engagement
• Talent Acquisition
• Learning & Development
• Organizational Development
Education and experience:
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent
• Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) preferred
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in HR with at least 5 years in a leadership role
Skills & Competencies:
• Lead and manage change
• Coaching and mentoring across various levels
• Abreast of local/international HR trends
• Excellent communications skills
• Project Management
• Knowledge of Local Labour Law
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.