Job description / Role
ESM is looking for an enthusiastic, well-experienced and credible Head of Human Resources to join our dynamic team. The Head of HR will be a member of the Senior Management Team and will be involved in all relevant exercises including strategy setting and execution of business plans.
ESM regulates and governs a spectrum of professional sports and enrichment programmes, coordinates facility rentals and delivers event management services. We work with the best professional sports academies who can deliver the needs of each venue that we work with, and support the development of Centres of Excellence. We are the official sports provider of GEMS school group. We are also proud to work with Hamilton Aquatics, the leading swimming provider in the Middle East, on an end-to-end basis.
To lead and support the development of the Human Resources function while providing strategic support to the Senior Management Team, and adequate operational support to leaders of different departments. The dynamic of the role will cover diverse professional areas including talent management, culture and workplace environment, policies and procedures, employees’ relations and engagement, change management, performance management, compensation and benefits, legal compliance and all people-related matters. The Head of HR role will manage and lead the design and implementation of HR strategies, policies and procedures that support the business growth and act as a trusted advisor to the Senior Management on all human capital management matters and a credible influencer to people by maintaining a positive and high-performance culture.
Term: Full time.
Package: In the region of AED 18,000 - 20,000 per month including all allowances.
• Develop, communicate, advise and interpret HR policies, procedures and practices while identifying areas of improvement and making recommendations when relevant.
• Oversee the HR operations across the organisations in a timely and professional manner.
• Lead and oversee the recruitment needs in line with the operational needs of different departments.
• Collaborates with the senior leadership team to understand the organisations objectives and strategy and link it to the department’s objectives and KPIs.
• Lead all initiatives and projects related to performance management systems, people development, retention and succession planning.
• Plan, lead, and develop training initiatives based on the training needs identified in collaboration with the Head of Departments based on the unique needs of every team.
• Support the Senior Management team in leading the planning, implementation and review of change management initiatives as and when required.
• Conduct regular data analysis to identify key business relevant insights, areas of improvements and build recommendations that will support business growth and people development.
• Boost employees’ morale by maintaining a positive culture and workplace environment that align to the organisation's values taking into considerations employees’ feedback from engagement surveys.
• Lead and support the resolution of employees’ conflicts and concerns in sympathetic, professional, and fair manner. • Evaluate and advise on a board range of HR services and matters.
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Set of Required Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, or related field to the post
• Professional qualification in HR (CIPD, HRM, etc.) is highly desired
• A minimum of five years of Human Resource management experience is a must.
• Sufficient experience in similar role supporting people management and development proven by successful management of people related projects such as performance management, succession planning, change management etc.
• In-depth knowledge of regional labour laws and regulations.
• Knowledge of HR local and international best practices.
• Compensation and benefits structures review.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• High level communication skills; verbal and written
• Decisive thinker and decision-making skills
• High level IT skills including database management
• Analytical skills including data analysis
• Efficient multi-tasking
• Time management
• Project management
• People Management and Leadership skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Confidence, credibility and influence
• Problem solving & conflict resolution
• High level of confidentiality
• Emotional intelligence
About the Company
We are a sporting company based in UAE.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Head of Human Resources
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|
HR Source Consulting
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR Business Partner
Easy World Automation