Head of Inclusion - September 2023
Job description / Role
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Head of Inclusion to join our team at GEMS National School, Al Barsha from September 2023.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Head of Inclusion or SENCO who is excited to join our world-class school and who is driven to provide educational support at an exceptional level. GEMS staff enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee the teaching and support of our SEND students across the school
- Lead the inclusion and ELL teams
- Monitor and report SEND students progress
- Liaise with all stakeholders including, parents, external therapists and external providers
- Manage the inclusion register and associated documents to ensure accuracy and transparency
- Work with admissions team and senior leaders to ensure all prospective students are accurately assessed prior to entry
To be considered, you will require
- A Bachelors Degree and a certified teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE or equivalent
- A SEND/leadership qualification, ideally this would include SENCO
About Your Benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
About the Company
GEMS Education is a pioneering education company with an international network of award winning K-12 schools. Over the past 55 years GEMS has grown from one school to being a truly global company with one incredible mission â€“ to make quality education available to every student. Over 20,000 education professionals unlock the potential of over 250,000 students across 14 countries each and every day, preparing children of all ages for real world success.