Job description / Role
As the Head of Intelligence & Insights you will Lead and manage the Insights function by developing the department agenda and coordinating with external stakeholders to identify key focus priorities.
An established organisation in Abu Dhabi who are going through an exciting phase of evolution and development.
* Drive the development and delivery of the Insights department
* Develop the research agenda and work with departments to understand and prioritize their data needs
* Monitor performance of the department and prepare periodic reports on the overall performance
* pro-actively identify new sources of data, in order to provide the highest quality research outcomes and recommendations
* Engage and manage relevant Subject Matter Experts such as statisticians, researchers, marketing and other professionals for specialist services and projects
* Manage the development of a robust statistical data analysis methodology and supporting tools to ensure accuracy, reliability, and validity of all data and statistics
* Lead the development, preparation and presentation of market intelligence insights to executive leadership
In addition to holding a fantastic, critical role within a great organisation at a very exciting time in their evolution, this opportunity pays a tax-free salary and family benefits to the successful candidate
* Proven leadership experience of at least 5 years in a market research, business intelligence or strategic insights department within a top organisation
* At least 10 years professional experience within market research, strategy or business intelligence
* Strong technical understanding of data analysis best practices with understanding data modelling and business intelligence
* Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Statistics
* Strong understanding of economics and statistics
* Strong people management skills
* Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.