Job description / Role
• Venture Search is partnered with Abu Dhabi based Financial Institution hiring for a head of internal audit.
• The business is at the cutting edge of financial services, and looking for an individual with experience overseeing best in class financial internal audit functions.
• The successful candidate will have experience working for Tier 1/Bulge Bracket international banks, preferably in developed financial centers known for sound governance and policy (e.g. London/Switzerland/Paris/Europe/Singapore/Hong Kong) etc
• This is a greenfield project, establishing a new audit team and function from ground up, collaborating with the Audit Committee and other ExCo members to define audit and governance frameworks and policy.
The following experience is required:
• At least 15-18 years experience in Internal Audit for banking & financial services
• Experience working for a bulge bracket or top tier international bank
• Experience overseeing internal audit functions in developed financial markets
• Excellent collaboration and team management skills
• Previous experience reporting directly to an IC
• Trained in a Big 4 accountancy firm
• Willing to relocate to/be based in Abu Dhabi full time (in the case of relocation, an appropriate relocation package and benefits will be provided)
About the Company
Venture Search is an international banking & financial services search firm, combining technology and human skill to enhance all aspects of the hiring process.
By combining advanced search technology and a market-leading team, we are able to attract the most talented candidates in the banking and financial services sector.
Here at Venture Search, we are passionate about building world-class teams and delivering long-term recruitment solutions. Venture’s focus spans multiple facets of the global Financial Services industry, including Banking, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Buyside, Fintechs, and Advisory firms.