Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a leading Energy business based in Dubai. You will be accountable for driving the IT function and to reach the defined IT target maturity.
Your role will be to drive organization build-up of the internal IT department. Manage the IT organization and ensure constant upskilling of the IT staff. Steer the overall IT endeavours of the organization in line with company objectives.
* Provide leadership and professional advice on IT matters to ensure the strategic objectives are supported with the right IT strategy
* Develop and implement appropriate policies and procedures for the IT function that are consistent with industry best practices and the company's strategic objectives
* Advise senior authorities on issues related to IT and suggest appropriate, cost-effective business responsive systems solutions including an ERP system
* Supervise the potential implementation of a new ERP system
* Identify critical applications and supervise the implementation of appropriate software solutions, operating systems, networking and hardware infrastructure
* Ensure adequate data security measures and disaster recovery plans are implemented
* Monitor new developments in the field, identify and suggest new systems and technologies that could enhance or replace existing ones
* Supervise the planning and implementation of user training and technical support
* Lead, manage and motivate subordinates to perform to their best potential and work effectively as a team. Ensure training and development needs are duly addressed
* 10+ years relevant IT experience with some years in a professional corporate environment and exposure to best practices
* Preferred experience in energy & utilities
* Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science from a well-regarded institution.
* Preferred working experience in the Middle East
Salary and Benefits
* Up to 90,000 AED per month plus Family Benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
IT Program Manager